Monday, July 2, 2012

Interview with Tea and Two Sugars

Introducing the beautiful blogger, Tea and Two Sugars! I have just recently discovered this blogger and I absolutely love her style. I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I do! 


I would love to know your name, age, and where are you from?
I'm Georgia, 18 from England.


What made you start blogging in the first place? How did you come up with the name for your blog?
I initially started out on lookbook and was intrigued by the blogs I found. It was essentially llymlrs.com that inspired me to start blogging, as well as the idea that I could become part of a 'community' that shared the same love of fashion as myself.

 My blog name stems from my long term love affair with tea that on special occasion, I will put sugar in if I'm feeling decadent ;)




What are you most inspired by? Why?
My inspirations change daily from certain people, colours and places. Although I like incorporating current trends into my wardrobe, I tend to veer off the beaten track from time to time.

Is it hard to take pictures of yourself? Do you have other people to take your pictures?
I've never really liked having my photo taken especially in front of other people so I use self timer on my make shift "tripod".




How do you pick an outfit for the day? What is your thought process?
Everyday I go through that horrendous feeling of 'wardrobe full of clothes, but nothing to wear'. I'll tend to dress based upon how I feel on that particularly day whether it be suitable for a game of polo or going to a halloween party. 

What do you love most about fashion? Why?
The thing I love most about fashion is that you can literally wear whatever you like in whatever way you like and it's accepted. I love that every time you step out of the door a platform to express yourself is provided.




Where is your favorite place to shop?
Although I probably spend most of my money at Primark, my favourite place to shop has to be Zara.

What makes your personal style unique?
I think my style could be reguarded as unique in how I like to take an outfit I've seen then put my own twist on it using items I've already got or mashing up the colour scheme. 




Give me three words that you would describe for yourself?
Three words I'd use to describe myself would be sarcastic, dramatic and abstract.

Lastly, what is something that you would like others to know about you?
The thing I'd like people to know about me is that I love to talking people, getting feedback, hearing people's opinions. 

Please stop by and leave me a comment, I don't bite, often.




If you would like an interview or if you would like to be a guest blogger, please comment below with your email address! I hope to hear from you soon! 

No comments: